Saturday, September 27, 2008

AND SO FALL BEGINS...


Apologies, I promised pictures, but as it turns out, I lost my camera the night of the Fashion Show, somewhere between "CLINK" the hotel bar and the taxi cab ride home to Slummerville! Regardless, it was a great night spent with a dear friend and co-worker. As for the Young Partners of the Boston Ballet event, well I have pictures for that event and will upload as soon as I complete file transfers. I'll also be appearing in an issues of the "Improper Bostonian" for that particular event. A year in and i'm already developing connections!

Upcoming events include Apple Picking, a long overdue visit from my younger sister and cooking classes at the Cambridge Culinary Institute. I'll have to invest in a new camera so that I can share those events with you!

No comments: